I know Valentines Day is one of those holidays that people either love or hate. Well, you guessed it, I LOVE it! Give me all the pink, glitter, chocolates and romance!
I also think celebrating your gal pals for Valentines day is super important too! I always at least send out cards expressing my love and gratitude to them.
So if you are a guy reading this with NO idea what to get your lady, or you are maybe just looking around for some ideas of what to get a friend this Galentines day…. I have put together a few items that I just adore. Some of these I already have, but all of them I would personally want for myself.
This Post contains affiliate links. To read my full disclosure click here.
Just a note: If you are a guy reading this looking for a gift idea this Valentines day… just remember that everyone has a different love language. Some women would rather have a thoughtful hand written letter instead of a piece of jewelry. Some women just really want that quality time. Take them to a quiet dinner or learn a new hobby together. Take dance lessons or a cooking class! Spending that one-on-one undistracted time can be worth SO much more than a bouquet of the most beautiful roses.
- Rose Journal
- Himalayan Salt lamp
- Abrams Books Rosé All Day: The Essential Guide To Your New Favorite Wine
- Cozy Slippers
- Copper Tea Kettle
- Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- Mercury Glass Soy Candle
- Fill in the blank What I Like About You Book
- Starbucks Coffee and Cocoa Gift Set
- Light Pink Notch collar 2pc Pajama Set
- Pink Sunglasses
- Threshold Faux Fur Throw
- “Hello Gorgeous” Porcelain Mug
- Anthropologie Golden Heart Portable Charger
- ANYTHING from the Hearth and Hand line at Target
- potted flowers/plants
- Winery Tour
- Breakfast in bed
- Cleaning the house for her!
- A bottle of her favorite wine paired with some chocolates
I hope this gave you some inspiration!
To read last year’s Galentines Day Party I threw head here.
Until next time