To change things up a bit, I wanted to make my October favorites a list of some of my FAVORITE products for this Fall season. A couple items are not sold anymore, but I linked the very closest to what I have that I could find!
This post contains affiliate links at no extra charge to you! Thank you for supporting New Momma Survival. You can read my full disclaimer here.
My Fall Essentials 2017
- A good hand lotion for your bag. I love anything from the The Body Shop
- The Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Volume Mascara was an old favorite of mine that I have gone back to. It gives the best volume and length for my lashes and doesn’t flake at all.
- This is my go-to Fall lip shade! The Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Color Balm in Broadest Berry is the perfect berry lip for this season. I have seen this color on a few different skin tones and thought it looked beautiful on all of them!
- This concealer has become a new favorite and I have been LOVING how well it covers those pesky under eye circles. I use shade #2 for under and shade #3 for blemishes
- I wear more eye makeup during the cooler months so a good makeup remover wipe is a must. I love these wipes, they don’t irritate my sensitive eye area and really get off that stubborn waterproof eyeliner.
- It is SO incredibly dry here in Colorado, so you will always see a trend of me talking about moisturizing products. I am just always so dry- my hair, skin, nails… they suffer. So in the colder months my face is just really hurting from how dry it is so I like to go for a BB cream or a moisturizing foundation. I love the Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream because you really don’t need a primer for this one to last all day. It gives a lot of coverage for a BB cream (goodbye redness) without making my skin feel cakey or flaking by the end of the day.
- I have mentioned this leave-in hair conditioner before, and I couldn’t this one! With that dry hair of mine, this leave-in conditioner is so lightweight so it won’t weigh down my thin hair. It also smells wonderful and helps detangle my mess of knots after I wash my hair.
- A super hydrating face mask is great for these dry months and I have been loving these sheet masks by Karuna. My skin feels so smooth and supple after using one of these.
- Goodbye sweaty toes! Hello mule socks! One of the best fashion inventions ever right here. Any slides that you have are perfect for these little miracles. I just hate the feeling of my toes starting to sweat and stink up my shoes! I know I can’t be the only one…
- Lip balm is a must and this is one I always turn to. The Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is hydrating without being sticky
- I talked about my love for this facial moisturizer by Honest Beauty before and I just have to share this one again. This gives my face a boost of hydration without making it feel greasy or look shiny. Plus with ingredients you can actually read and know on the bottle, I feel much better about putting this product on my face every day got this throw blanket last year for Christmas and I just adore it. It is the perfect snuggle up on the couch with hot cocoa blanket. (Great gift idea!)
- I have been telling everyone I know about this dry shampoo by Bumble and Bumble. I can’t say enough good things about this one. Great volume and texture, light fresh scent, and helps with greasy roots without having blobs of white on my dark roots! WIN.
- Gotta have me some good candles around my house. No matter the season I am burning candles every.single.day. These soy candles smell AH-mazing.
- got this throw blanket last year for Christmas and I just adore it. It is the perfect snuggle up on the couch with hot cocoa blanket. (Great gift idea!)
- This classic black satchel from Target is the best! I just can’t bring myself to buy an expensive bag. Target is my go-to (or thrift stores) for a handbag. This may change. But for now, I know that whatever bag I am holding, cheerio crumbs, legos and matchbox cars still will be hiding in the bottom of my bag. I have a black bag, a brown faux leather tote, a colored cross body and a backpack. Simple but works with everything !
- A neutral colored scarf is a must for layering up on chilly days.I could not find my exact brown booties I got last years but these are very close!
- Faux brown leather booties are a Fall staple and you can wear them with just about anything. My favorite is with dark wash skinny jeans.
- GIVE ME ALL THE MULES! I found two pairs of Mules that were both under $50 and I am just mad about them. The pair from Target that look very similar to a pair that costs over $300 and a pair I found at DSW.
- These very affordable black faux leather booties are THE most comfortable booties I have ever tried on. Dr. Scholl’s has really stepped up their game! They have the perfect height heel and a cooling memory foam insert… I walked around Denver for three hours straight and my feet didn’t hurt! YASS!
- Cheap black leggings to wear with long chunky sweaters and plaid shirts black fringe kimono is another great piece for layering and I wear this one all the time
- Southwest-style sweaters/cardigans may be just one of my absolute favorite looks. It could be because I live in the West but even when living Illinois I have always been drawn to Western patterns. Perfect for cozying up next to a bonfire or just paired with black leggings, a scarf and a trip to Target!
- A plaid shirt is a must for any Fall wardrobe. Layering it with a cozy vest, wearing it buttoned up or open with layers… I live in plaid during the Fall.
- This grey herringbone vest from Target (can you tell this is mainly where I shop for clothes these days??) is very similar to one I have seen at J.Crew for almost half the cost!
- My favorite jeans from Target are not sold anymore (so sad!) but these are similar. I like a dark wash mid rise skinny jean to pair with bootieskimono
- A black kimono is a wonderful layering piece that is so simple to throw something together.
- This floral top from, you guess it, Target is a great piece to add to your closet. It makes me feel really pulled together and I just wear mine with jeans. The ruffle sleeves are a touch of feminine without being over the top.
- An oversized sweater is my go-to on lazy days. Pair it with leggings or skinny jeans and you are good to go. I love this one from Target because it has this pretty detail on the back.
I would love to know what your must-have item(s) are for Fall?? Let me know in the comments below!
Winter is just around the corner but I am cherishing this beautiful Autumn weather as long as possible!
Have a beautiful day !